Famous Fido Rescue
WE CAN SAVE THEM ALL
TEAM FIDO RESCUE
Raising money is a team effort and without your support we can not save these animals from euthanasia.
This often sounds harder than it is! The first step really is simply deciding that you want to do something to help the animals that need you most. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Set up a fundraising page. (This is easily done on Facebook!)
- Write about your cause on the page. Explain why it’s important to you. Use your own personal experiences and those of others. This will help to engage people. Put your heart into it and readers will give you theirs.
- Share your page with friends and family. Ask people to ‘Like’ it. Ask these people to support your efforts through sharing and also with financial donations.
- Ask for donations. People can contribute online or they can mail checks to you or directly to us. Checks should be made payable to ‘Famous Fido.’ Please note the name of your fundraising page on the back of the check. Ensure they know where the money will be going.
- Don’t get downhearted if the going is slow. Keep sharing, asking people to help and coming up with new information and stories on your page to keep it current. Every cent will go to an animal that desperately needs it.
Main Head Quarters
- Famous Fido Rescue
5430 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL. 60640
- Hours: 9am - 6pm Mon - Sat
- Phone: 773-907-0305
- Fax: 773-944-0063
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: famousfidorescue.org
Adoptions are by appointment
Monday - Saturday 12pm to 6pm.
Then call us about the dog or cat
you are interested in and we will make
an appointment for a meet and greet
at a time that is convenient for you.
- Hours:10am - 6pm Mon - Fri
- Walking Dogs
- Cleaning Cages
- Nuturing Animals
Advocate for a Famous Fido Rescue dog.
Each dog needs a daily plan for their well being.
If you see a special dog and feel you want to do that little extra to help that special one find a new home.
You can advocate for them by telling friends, family, posting image and stories on your face book and spread the word.
In Kind Donations For Animal Welfare Little Treasure Auction Accepted
Items can be droped off 10am - 7pm Mon - Sat. Parking in rear of building. Go through the alley in the middle of the Walgreens parking lot. Our parking lot is the first one on your left.
Come through the back door.
Join the Re-Homing Network
You can really make a diffrence in a
dog or cats life. Lets work together so
no dog or cat ever sees a shelter.
Executive Director and Founder
Gloria P. Lissner
Adoption - Development Director
Martha J. Hack